Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Blog

Hi everybody.....My sisters kept telling me that I should start up a blog so that we can all stay in touch better, so here it is. I guess the only new thing going on right now is that there is a new house being build!!!!! Go ahead and take a look at the pictures.....it is supposed to be done the end of Christmas. So there probably won't be any other presents this year :( !!!!!


The Dirt Lot


Finally have a slab !!!


Already framed after 2 weeks :)

More pictures to come.....

2 comments:

Mandee said...

Yay! Bree and Jay are bloggers! It looks awesome :) I love your background and the pics of you and Jay are so cute. Love you!

Gary and Dana said...

HELLO!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! You will LOVE it! The house is looking good! I can't wait to see you both again. Hopefully soon. Once you are moved in Gary and I are coming to AZ for sure. Love you!